Friday, November 10, 2017

xna 4.0 - Resolution Independent 2D Rendering in XNA


I am trying to figure out the best way to render a 2d game at any resolution.


I am currently rendering the game at 1920x1200. I am trying scale the game to any user selected resolution without changing the way I am rendering, or game logic.



What is the best way to scale a game to any arbitrary resolution?


Edit: I am trying to achieve this:


http://www.david-amador.com/2010/03/xna-2d-independent-resolution-rendering/


but I think the code he has is for a different version of XNA because I cannot find that method overload he uses.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...