Sunday, November 19, 2017

usage - Will or Be Going To





  • They ....... (play) golf this afternoon.

  • I'm bored, I think I ....... (do) a crossword puzzle.

  • They are making a lot of noise. They .......... (wake) the baby.

  • You've got a bad cold. I ........ (make) you some soup.

  • A:Would you like something to drink?
    B:I ..... (have) a cup of tea, please.

  • We hope the dog ........ (find) his way back home.

  • C:Look at that man on the ladder!
    D: Oh no! He ........ (fall)


  • E:I don't understand this maths problem.
    F: That's OK. I ...... (help) you.

  • G: Why are you wearing those old clothes?
    H: Because I ..... (paint) the kitchen today.

  • I: Mr James left a message for you. I think it's urgent.
    J: OK. I ...... (ring) him right away.



HELP ME PLEASE! Do I use will or be going to?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...