Friday, November 10, 2017

grammar - Use of "If there is/are"


I've heard that the phrase "If there is/are" can be used in the sentences. But I don't know exactly how to use in sentences. Although I don't know its exact usage, I've tried to use it in the sentences below:





  1. If there is a quite a silence at the market, there must be something wrong.




  2. If there is a private discussion at their home right now, we don't need to go there.




  3. If there are many fishes at that pond, let's move for haunting.




  4. If there are similarities between their meanings, you need to be more specific when you differentiate them.





  5. If there is a mistake in my writing, please correct it for me.




Could you please tell me the correct usage of "If there is/are?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...