Saturday, December 21, 2019

meaning - Use of "having" in English


How to use "Having" in English. I have come across below statement.



The customer having left, the criminal takes out a pin from his purse and scrapes off hardened glue from the edges of the keys.



Here if I say:



Once customer left ATM......



or




After Customer leaving ATM......



is it correct?


Please explain to me about proper use of Having



I am having food (consumption)
I am having a baby (pregnancy)
I am having fun (desired experience)
I am having sex (desired experience)

Having said that....
I am having a headache
She was having a dream





No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...