Friday, January 31, 2020

planning - Essentials for building a RTS




I was wondering if anyone had any links to good reads or books in regards to things to think about when developing a RTS game, I would have been reading things like this and this but would like to read more into it.


Also I have development experience and soon would like to start building the skeleton myself but if anyone has any additional articles about the process (not in programming, but more on planning) that would be great help.



Answer



You could read some Gamasutra features. That's usually a good source of information, from people that actually ship games:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...