Saturday, May 2, 2015

conditional constructions - two conditions in one sentence using would


Please help me with following sentence construciton. I want to use two conditions using if and would.



Senario is our office bus is not passing near from my bosss residence hence he prefer to travel by train every day. I want to ask him if Office Bus route would have near from his residence or bus passes near from his residence, then would he travel by bus instade of train every day.


So if i say


Would you travel by train if our office bus passes near from your home. or Would you travel by train if our office bus would pass near from your home. or would you travel by train if our office bus is passing near from your home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...