Tuesday, December 19, 2017

education - What are some good game development programs for kids?



I know a very bright little boy who excels in math, but at home he's glued to his Nintendo DS.


When I asked him what he wanted to do when he grew up he said "Make video games!"


I remember a few years ago there was mention of a MIT software called Scratch and I thought maybe this kid can do want he wants to do.


Has anyone used any of the "game development" for kids softwares out there? Can you recommend any?



Answer



Not looked at it myself, but I thought I'd mention Kodu. What works for you will depend a lot on age and how keen they are.


Way back when I was a kid we had the Shoot'Em-Up Construction Kit. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...