Tuesday, December 5, 2017

unity - How can I make a custom editor that creates/deletes game object clones around a given point


I have been manually creating and deleting clones of my game objects that I arrange in a circle around a given point. Each of the objects is rotated making each object the same angle apart from the others as seen in the image below.


enter image description here


My objects range from 2 to 10. Doing this manually is very cumbersome, especially when changes have to made. How can I create a unity custom editor that allows me to specify a number of game object clones I want to create around a specified anchor point? Additionally, adjusting the number of clones should dynamically create/delete clones and reposition/rerotate them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...