Friday, December 1, 2017

xna - Animation: mid-state


At the moment I have a simple static texture. Now I want to animate my sprite. The texture is a simple human. When the user press the enter button, the human gets into state2. This is the standart state during gameplay. If the user presses now "space" the sprite should get into state4(4th texture). This would be very unsmooth, so I decided to make a State3(ist just displayed very short to make the animation smooth). Now the sprite is in state4. If the user now releas the "space"-key the sprite should return into State2. For smoothness there is State3 short between.


I use XNA. I have 4 states:



State1 press enter" --> State2 --- "press space" --> (short State3 for smoothness) --> State4 --> "release space" --> (short State3) --> State2


I hope you understand what I mean.


How can I solve this animation? Should I change the texture of the sprite?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...