Wednesday, December 13, 2017

audio - Looking for a royalty free sci-fi sounding song thats 1:00+ long, and costs



I'm looking for a royalty free sci-fi sounding song thats 1:00+ long, and costs less then, or is $5 usd. I want to have a nice BGM for my engine demo I'm going to release for a game I'm planing on having go commercial. I don't want to spend too much money on it, so my limit is $5 usd. I want it to be at least a 1:00 in length.


Where should I look? Or even better, do you have a link to a song that meets the criteria?



Answer




http://www.footagefirm.com/stock-music/all-music.html


I've bought music from this group before. They often have sales for large collections (~20 tracks, with 4 variants of each track including loopable 1 minute sections) going for $8.41, or short samples (~40seconds) going for ~$5. Their collections are generally grouped by theme/atmosphere, with Scifi being a popular one.


I can attest to their quality, I've used the discs I bought (Scifi, Mystery and Hard Rock) in all of my indie games work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...