Saturday, December 2, 2017

coordinates - Importing an object from Blender into a scene, rotation on X axis?


This is my situation:


enter image description here


I save the scene with blender no export with any processing steps.


Blender has x right y up -z into the scene for the view coordinates (OpenGL) I have x right y up -z into the scene for the view coordinates (OpenGl) Bleneder has x/y plane and z up as world coordinates I have x/y plane and z up as world coordinates


I load the mesh with assimp directly from the blend file with absolutely no post processing. The object is rotated abount π/2 on the x-axis. Why?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...