Wednesday, October 2, 2019

meaning - Is there a rule or convention to make a name, in particular, name a tip? For example, is "Start with Opposite" a clear name?


There is a video (https://youtu.be/UFuxlnUeGmg) talking about a tip to start a speech or an essay.



When you give your opinion, it's a very good idea to start by saying what is good about the opposite opinion.



To illustrate, consider this example



Although some people love eating at home, I prefer eating at a restaurant.



I love this tip though, I think the original name is too general, which is "How to Start Right".



It sounds like that using other ways of starting is NOT Right.


So, I would like to give this tip a name myself, which is, Start with Opposite.


I'm worried about if this name appropriate, is there a rule or convention to make a name for this kind of tips? or some criteria to choose "Start with Opposite" or "Start with the Opposite".




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...