Monday, October 21, 2019

textures - Bad quality of the sprite in Unity


I need to import a few sprites (background platform and sky) into my game scene but it seems that their quality after importing into Unity is too bad (they are blurred). The original resolution of this two images is big enough (2048 X 400 for background) and they are looking very nice in standard Windows image viewer. Here are the settings for these two textures:


maxSize = 2048 Format = truecolor TextureType = Sprite(2d)/nGUI FilterMode - point


I am using Unity2D 4.5 Target resolution of my project is 1280*800.


Can anyone help me to solve these problem? As you can see the grass on foreground looks very bloory (1 picture) Texture settings (2 picture) Original image (3 picture)


enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...