Monday, January 22, 2018

phrase meaning - Saying "You'll feel me on this"


So, recently, I saw someone commenting, "You'll feel me on this" on a certain post. Since I'm not really familiar with phrases that are more informal (even regarded as slang) in English, I wanted to know what exactly does this phrase mean and when would it be appropriate to use this?



Answer



Saying "You'll feel me on this." is like saying "You know EXACTLY what I mean." At a core level deeper than thinking the same, you'll FEEL the same.


It's more of an emotional language and used for bonding. We as humans are emotional creatures, so when someone say's "you'll feel me on this" it builds a deeper connection between the people talking.


In short, this is a good phrase to use to make someone feel connected to you on a deeper level, deeper than them just understanding the literal words you're saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...