Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Is there any opengl cel shading tutorial out there (without GLAUX)?


I want to implement cel shading into my opengl game. I have only found a nehe tutorial that uses glaux (old as hell). I'm looking into it, but I wanna avoid the pain of learning how to translate those old glaux functions/variables. Is there any cel shading tutorial out there that uses glut/sdl?


http://nehe.gamedev.net/data/lessons/lesson.asp?lesson=37




Answer



You should search Toon Shading too.


For english readers, a short tutorial.


For french readers, there is a great tutorial.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...