Tuesday, April 25, 2017

unity - How can I create Portrait game assets to have same with gap for both iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone X?



In my Unity game I made changed my Pixel Per Unit value to 243 since the height of a Portrait game for iPhone X is 2436. The game looks great and the asset sizes look just right on the iPhone X simulator. But when I change to iPhone 7 Plus I get considerable space on the sides and it gets worse when I change to the iPad. How can I make my game have the same width gaps for iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone X without making assets look stretched horizontally or vertically?


UPDATE


The images below give an idea of my game on both 1080x1920 (for iPhone 7 Plus) and 1125x2436 (for iPhone X). It's not a match3 game. All the game objects below are static and have colliders. The gaps between are quite significant for other dynamic objects to move between. Reducing the gaps significantly would alter the movement of the dynamic objects and their sizes too, making the ratio in object sizes look wrong. I haven't started worked on scores or menus yet, so I haven't added a UI canvas yet.


enter image description here


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...