Monday, April 3, 2017

difference - Using "of" or apostrophe, which is more common?


Sometimes when I write, for example, "the boundaries of segments", I am suggested to use "segments' boundaries" or even "segment boundaries".


Or "the page's content" vs. "the content of the page" vs. "the page content". Then I would like to know is it always preferred to use phrases with apostrophe or adjective?


For example




In our terms, they are mainly textual elements within the page content, which serve as the starting point of a data region (or a data region's starting point ?) or a distinctive feature within it





No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...