Saturday, January 9, 2016

multiplayer - How can I alleviate network lag issues with players from other countries?


I am developing a small multiplayer game where players move through the map and interact with each other. The game is written in VB.Net.


When I tested my game with players on a LAN everything worked pretty smoothly. Testing it on the internet with players from the same country worked pretty well, without lag, also. The problem is when players from other countries try to connect to the game: they can connect and play but the game is very laggy for them.


What should I do to fix the lag?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...