Wednesday, July 8, 2015

libgdx - How to Refresh Dependencies after Adding FreeType Extension in Android Project


I'm planning to use FreeType fonts in my game (LibGDX and Android Studio) and I already added the freetype dependencies in my project. How can I refresh the dependencies after adding them? I have found few similar questions regarding this topic but didn't offer much help. Here is an image of the dependencies:


enter image description here



Answer



Try this command for explicit refreshing



./gradlew --refresh-dependencies

but I guess your ide should resolve it after you save the gradle file. You also can press Sync Now (not exactly sure what it does); it's on top right on your screenshot.


The command was taken from here: https://github.com/libgdx/libgdx/wiki/Dependency-management-with-Gradle#libgdx-dependencies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...