Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The usage of "From X point of view"


I wrote this sentence:



From Web accessibility/usability point of view, speech rendering of the main content can provide better access to web pages for visually impaired users.




Before I had written it as:



In Web accessibility/usability, speech rendering of the main content can provide better access to web pages for visually impaired users.



It seems neither of them are natural, in what cases "from point of view" is used? How can I say my purpose in the above sentence? should I use FOR web accessibility,....?




Update: It seems I can write from accessibility ( or usability) point of view, can I write from accessibility and usability points of view?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...