Thursday, July 25, 2019

unity - Turn and point Animation not ending in correct position


I have Right Turn, Point & talk Mixamo animation. I am playing animation in this order



  1. Play Idle animation

  2. Turn animation

  3. Point Animation

  4. Then, run Turn animation again with - speed to bring it back(reverse)

  5. and then finally played Idle animation and loop continue.



enter image description here


But the problem is, each time when I return from step 4 my character rotation is different. And over different iterations the character rotation become completely changed. The rotation of the character increment in each iteration. How can I solve this problem? I am learning this but unable to understand.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...