Sunday, February 19, 2017

graphics programming - How do I get a new license for gDEBugger after the 1 free year?



I downloaded the gDEBugger from gremedy over a year ago, with their one year free license. The license has since expired and their site says that I'll be presented with the option for 1 year free license the first time I run it after install. This doesn't happen when re-installing, it just tells me the license has expired. How do I get a new license? I use this regularly for debugging shader problems and performance testing my game.



Answer



Try deleting the C:\ProgramData\GraphicRemedy directory, run gDEBugger again and ask for a new temporary license.


If you are using linux, check the .gremedy directory and remove the existing license file.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...