Wednesday, April 6, 2016

adverbs - There and to there/thereto


Please, help me to solve this moment, which has been torturing me for a long time


The sentence:


-Where are you, he can't see you, you are already going somewhere there or only to there?


I mean I want to separate the word "there" for 2 meanings:


1) Already at the place - there


2) Or moving in direction to the place = to there


But I see the latter one really seldom. It makes me feel deplorable. Don't people use it? Then how should I distinguish them?


"I am going there" - you are already at the place or only going to there!?=(


I believe in your wisdom, friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...