Saturday, March 24, 2018

libgdx - How do I properly load maps?


I'm trying to load my map properly, but it takes some time (after the games has been started) to be how it should. Am I doing something wrong? Why is this happening?


AndroidStudio: AndroidStudio


Tiled (map editor): Tiled (map editor)



public class GameScreen extends Screen{
private TmxMapLoader maploader;
private TiledMap map;
private OrthogonalTiledMapRenderer renderer;

public GameScreen(Game game){
maploader = new TmxMapLoader();
map = maploader.load("level1.tmx");
renderer = new OrthogonalTiledMapRenderer(map, 1);


No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...