Thursday, October 19, 2017

xna - How to I coordinate a camera with the eyes of a model?


I am currently working on an FPS in XNA and I wanted to know how I would position the camera at the eyes of the model and whenever the model rotated or moved it's head (where the eyes are), the camera would move along with it. Also, whenever the player moves the camera (with their mouse) the model would turn it's head and eventually it's body.


I believe this would reduce the need for constant transformations and the planning of cutscenes by having an animation play and the camera follow that animation. It would also cut the need for transforming the model constantly when I add a future multiplayer.


I'm also open to any other ideas, so please, leave a comment letting me know what you think would be good and efficient.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...