Sunday, November 1, 2015

2d - Sprites blurred in Unity (filter mode set to point)


I'm new to Unity and I'm developing Android game. When I connect my phone with Unity Remote and launch game, all textured are blurred and they look awfull.


Did some research and set Filter mode to point as everyone suggested but that didn't work at all.


My sprite settings are as follows: - Texture type: Sprite (2D and UI) - Packing Tag: isn't set - Pixels per unit: 100 - Pivot: Center - Generate Mip Maps: unchecked - Filter mode: point



Can anyone help me with this?


So this is how it looks in Unity


And how it looks on Unity remote



Answer



Unity remote sends a compressed stream from the editor to your phone and then sends back the inputs from the phone to the editor. there is nothing you can do about it being bad quality. How ever this does not represent the final quality of the build. Try making a real build for android and check how it looks then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...