Monday, November 11, 2019

Web Game Resolution



I'm starting on a new game that I intend to release via the web (HTML + Javascript). I would like to be able to make a reasonable decision about what screen resolution sizes to support, and what percentage of players can comfortably play my game at increasing resolutions.


Any answer is temporal, so I'm looking for a solution that's up-to-date. For example, I looked at the Steam hardware/software survey -- which is what I want, but data is skewed heavily towards desktop gamers (eg. some of the most common resolutions look like they span two screens).


Where can I find constantly updated data about screen resolutions for my in-browser game?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...