Saturday, July 22, 2017

How do I determine my games minimum hardware/software requirements?


With me going it alone in development I only have limited resources at my disposal i.e one pc with which I develop and test the game. so I only know for certain my game works with that setup.


What options have I got in testing the game on the many different hardware/operating system combinations? Its a windows desktop game.



Answer



Off the top of my head I'd suggest trying to run the game on a few other PCs from friends or relatives. After that you might want to consider some form of beta test, i.e. publishing a demo or something so you can get community feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...