Sunday, July 16, 2017

2d - Where do I start if I want to independently learn game graphic design?



I want to learn how to create custom graphics, not use freely available resources. But I have been looking around for articles or tutorials on how to start with 2D game design in general, and I can't seem to find a good starting point — books or otherwise. I mostly come across resources for those that have had formal studies in graphic design (advanced stuff), but I won't have the luxury of formal studies for a good while (if at all). On the other hand, I find resources for learning the programming side of things, but not on how to create the graphics you'll manipulate.


Are there any good resources for learning game oriented graphic design? Specifically 2D, which is the one I'm most interested in, but 3D is also welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...