Monday, May 22, 2017

c# - How to share Unity High Scores on social media (Facebook , Google+ and Twitter)?


This may be a common question but as a n00b I have some confusion on achieving this .


I am on a small game project and I want the user to share his / her scores on social media after completing the game .


When they post , it should be something like "Hurrayyyy ! I Scored 12345 on -My Game App Name- , Can you beat my score ? Try it ." where '-My Game App Name-' and 'Try it' should be a link directing to Google Play / Windows Store etc .



My Idea is like this :-


Social Media


Here Share This on Facebook , Share This on Google+ and Share This on Twitter are 3 UI Images with Button component attached to them .


So when the player clicks on those buttons , they should post on social media .


So how to achieve this ? I got something here , but I don't know how to use that . I will prefer not to use Facebook Unity Plugin . So can I achieve this ? I need code in c# , not in JavaScript :)


I hope you will help me to figure this out .


Regards , NB :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...