Monday, September 10, 2018

unity - How to avoid "completely" dark shadow using directional light (as Sun) ?


Look at my scene:


enter image description here


Sun is rising and as you can see the scene is realistic; I mean, that what is in shadow is almost completely dark. This is correct, but i would like something less "dark", like an HDR.


These are some parameters i'm using:


enter image description here


This is my unique Light in scene (Sun):



enter image description here


I'm using also a Post-Processing profile with "Eye Adaption" unflagged.


Can you suggest me what i've to change to make my object affected by shadow less.. dark ?


Thanks



Answer



I've solved adding a "minimum" environment light :


enter image description here


Now, i haven't too dark shadow !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...