Thursday, September 20, 2018

3d - Is it possible to create an "impossible" rooms in games?


Forgive me my lack of knowlegde, but for quite a long time I asked myself whether it was possible to create a continous game space that some player could walk inside and so on, that would be absolutely impossible in reality, e.g. you have a very small house that allows you to go around it to see all sides and the full dimensions, and then, when you enter, it is like a giant hall, without any loading screen or (internal) "model change" and so on.


I'm no game designer and I never needed to learn 3D-modelling, so I don't know what is possible and what isn't. And is this the same as Is the "impossible object" possible in computer graphics? this? Or is it just the same category, but not exactly the same question?


Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...