Sunday, September 23, 2018

unity - How can I debug a black screen when testing on a device?


I have made an Android game with Unity. But, when I opened my game, I see a black screen and a closed game.



It works on a tablet but does not work on mobile phones. I tested it on 2 mobile phones.


On the first phone I installed it on, I see nothing but a black screen and closed game.


On the second one, it installed once and worked, but when I uninstalled it and tried to install it again, I get the black screen and closed game.


What can I do to help me find out what is going on?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...