Sunday, April 26, 2015

c++ - Planning Class Inheritance for Game Objects



This is specifically about the development and planning direction of the game development.


I'm creating a fairly basic RPG and am wondering about the approach that I should take. I've been trying to outline it all in a flow chart first, but want to see if this is a good way of going about it.


For example, I've created a class called "items", which then currently derives into "Weapons" "Armor" and "Potions". I then derive these classes further into specific types and I keep going and going, basically as specific as I want to get.


Before I get too deep into this (again, I'm still planning) - I just want to know if this is a good way of approaching this problem.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...