Sunday, June 3, 2018

Can I use a no longer protected by copyrights game's sprites?


I've been looking around but couldn't really find anything conclusive. First of all, as the title says, in case a game's copyrights expire can I use its sprites for my own game and claim copyrights?


Secondly, how do I know a game's copyrights have expired? In my particular case I'm interested in this game's sprites, the website is entirely in Japanese and due to their sole use of images with text, I cannot translate it. Can't seem to find any information regarding its copyright anywhere.



Thanks for your time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...