Tuesday, December 15, 2015

When to use articles before adjectives in a sentence?


I am struggling a bit with when I need to use a/an/the before adjective followed by a noun. I understand the rules for articles in general but I discovered that this particular case is always confusing me. For example, I wrote a sentence:




The key to successful business development in this industry is understanding the market from regional perspective as Canada is a large country with different local dynamics.



Do I need articles before "successful", "regional", and "different"? It doesn't sound right to me. Another example is:



The proof of their success is evident in acquisition interest by larger players and ongoing creation of smaller companies by their former employees.



Do I need articles before "acquisition", "larger", and "smaller"?


Thank you very much for the help!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple past, Present perfect Past perfect

Can you tell me which form of the following sentences is the correct one please? Imagine two friends discussing the gym... I was in a good s...